How to Recover Gmail password?
The process of password recovery in Gmail doesn't help you get your previous password back. However, the process does enable you to access your account again with a new password. So, the simple fact about this process is that even though you lose your previous password, you will still be able to access your old account using a new password. With this option, your previous password that you forgot becomes defunct and if someone who is still using your older password and getting access to your account will no more be allowed to do that. This proves fruit when you
1. Forget your password
2. Feel that your account has been hacked and the hacker has changed your password
Now, here are a few simple steps that you will need to learn if you are using the password helper:
- Access password helper page by clicking ‘need help’ or ‘forgot password’ option on the sign in page of Gmail (look for it under the sign in email address and password box)
- Open ‘I forgot my password’ option
- Give your complete information for email address in the required box and click next (with the Captcha code)
- Use the verification option as per your preferences (choose from mobile number or added alternate email address)
- Enter verification code received on alternate email inbox or mobile phone or automatic call to verify your identity.
- Now, choose a new password and save it.
Congratulations, you now have a new password and have re-secured access to your account.
What if there is no alternate email address or phone number saved in the account settings?
Many users get stuck at the verification stage and find it really hard to access the account due to not having any information saved in their account security-password recovery option. Nonetheless, at this time it is important to remember that when users create a Gmail account, they add an alternate email address or a mobile number to initiate the account activation. They can't activate (or begin using the account) unless the account has been verified through phone number or the alternate email address. Hence, remembering the mobile number or using it would help you obtain the verification code. This way, you have a backup option with your activation mobile number.
Gmail password recovery service from our agents:
While you can try to fix the problem by yourself (which can be hectic and hassle), we suggest that you should contact our professionals on the helpline number and let the job done the efficient way.
24/7*365 Technical Support